The Digital Inclusion team helps bridge the digital divide by expanding access to the internet to empower communities, accelerate USAID’s development objectives and ensure the most marginalized have the skills and resources to be active participants in the digital economy.
Learn how the Digital Inclusion team is working to bridge the digital divide around the world through our latest projects and case studies.
Study best practices, discover the latest resources and learn how you can be a leader in driving digital inclusion in your community.
Meet some of the top experts on USAID's Digital Inclusion team and learn how you can request more information on our work.
- Telecom Infra Project; Developing Data-Driven Tools to Improve Network Deployments
- DIAL; Gender, Gender-Based Violence and Information Communication Technologies: A Hippocratic Approach
- Devex; Telecom Industry Tries New Tactics to Connect the Unconnected
- NetHope; Why Are Women Less Likely to Own a Phone?
- Liberian Daily Observer; GOL, CSquared, USAID Announce Connectivity Investments for Liberia
- Convergence Partners; Government of Liberia, CSquared and USAID Announce Connectivity Investments for Liberia